The Last Unicorn Dino Men's T-ShirtRegular price $23.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
I have news for you. Unicorns are real. And Jerry ate the last one. Jerry is a T. Rex and also a jerk. I mean, I'm not mad it was the last one. I would have eaten it myself. But my name was clearly on the Tupperware and there's even a sign posted in the office that says, "Don't eat other dinosaurs' mythical lunches." and it's like he doesn't even care. He ate Nicole's pudding last week and now he ate the last unicorn. I WAS SAVING THAT, JERRY! This funny dinosaur (and unicorn!) t-shirt has 2 T. Rexes, one asking "Dude, did you eat the last unicorn?" and the other replying, "No." But he did. Because he's Jerry, of course he did. He's covered in prism foil which is what unicorns are filled with, apparently.
- Men's Black T-Shirt
- Big Red & Friends Collection
- This is the perfect tee to lounge around in!
- Fit: This crew neck shirt is comfortable and lightweight.
- Made of: 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: This shirt is designed to have a snug fit - we suggest sizing up if you prefer your shirts to be baggy.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.